Labels

Friday 27 April 2012

Dear Examiner, 
I've tried to create a Blog which guides the reader through the process of creating my main and ancillary tasks. 
Through the course of the project, I believe I have developed dramatically in a number of key areas. These areas are researching into the horror genre, making sure that I am always organised with my work, working as a team and being able to meet my target audience through my trailer and two ancillary tasks. Examples of these skills can be seen in the researching and planning area of the blog and evaluation of my whole project. 


The Blog highlights some of the main tasks I've carried out through the course of the Blog, but could not possibly show all the hard work which went into the filming of our trailer and the editing of our horror trailer. 


I feel that my strengths are into planning my work, being able to follow the teams deadline and the construction of our horror trailer. Theses are evident in some of my favorite posts such as the detailed analysis of horror movie magazines, research, my front cover movie magazine and my horror movie poster. 


Finally, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read through my Blog. I hope that you find my work enjoyable and exciting. 


Yours faithfully, 
Muna Gaunt 

No comments:

Post a Comment